• Do you work with couples all over the country?
Yes! We work with couples around the world. Thanks to email, skype, and whatsapp, we can communicate effectively to get a design completed and printed for clients around the globe. Payment is easy with platforms like PayPal, Venmo, SquareCash and Google Wallet. With international sales we do ask for payment in USD and we ask for 75% up front and 25% due at completion.
• Do you print in-house?
We are happy to print in-house for very small batches. Weddings with 25 invitations or less find it
economical to use our in-house service. An larger orderes we recommend using one of our favorite printers.
• Favorite Online Printers - Cards & Pockets + Thikit.com
• Favorite Local St. Louis Printer - The Done Dept.
• Favorite Letterpress Printer - Murcurio Brothers Printing, Berkeley, CA.
• What's your pricing structure?
We offer four basic levels of custom wedding invitation design. Each of these options includes 1 round of revisions per piece (one round per invite + one round per RSVP). Additional revisions are billed out at an hourly rate. Contact Jess to get an estimate on the invitation suite of your dreams.
We also offer an unlimited revisions package for couples who know they might need a few attempts at getting it right. Contact jess(at)batchelordesign(dot)com for more information on Unlimited Revision Plans.
1. Digital fonts Only Package (computer fonts, nothing hand lettered)
2. Digital fonts + hand written names*
3. Digital fonts + illustration/watercolor**
4. Digital fonts + hand lettering + illustration/watercolor
Design fees are custom design fees only and do not include the cost to print. Batchelor Design Studio will help you find the printer to fit your budget/needs. You can take your files to your favorite printer or use one of our local / online printers who best fits your project.
* When selecting hand written names, please ask for samples of available hand lettering for your invitation / RSVP. Hand lettered names are written once, then digitally placed into your design file. That file is then sent to the printer to print from. The letters will have an uneven, hand written quality to them, without the high cost of hand lettering all pieces individually.
•• Ask for a custom quote on the watercolor painting of your choice. Pricing is based on complexity of the painting.
• What other wedding products do you offer?
Please ask for a custom quote if your dream invitation suite includes any of the following:
• save the date
• pocket portfolio
• invitation mat
• belly band
• additional inserts (hotels, transportation, additional events, wedding website, registry)
• hang tags
• custom closures
• envelope calligraphy
• thank you cards
• custom monogram
• monogram mat
• custom and standard envelope liners
• wedding website
• hand lettered signage & chalkboards
Fill out our Quote Request Form online and give us as much information as possible in order to get you the most accurate estimate possible. We love to take on new projects that we've never done before.
• What are digital fonts vs. hand lettered fonts?
Digital fonts are simply fonts found on on computer. There are many digital fonts these days that are made to look like handwriting. Ask for a sample of digital handwriting fonts that will save you on your next custom invitation order.
Hand lettered means each letter is drawn by hand using a calligraphy pen, marker, brush pen, fountain pen, chalk, or even a pencil. We can hand letter on jus about anything....from gift boxes to chalkboards to hang tags. Fill out our Quote Request Form online to get an estimate on your custom signage project.